Monday, June 15, 2009

Life AfterAnalog.

I missed the beheading of Analog TV. I could have sworn that the shit was supposed to happen at 11:59 PM... for some reason, I was absolutely certain!! I was all ready to blog about the shit and make fun of it. Alas, I was at work and missed the whole shebang. So, whatever. Our household has been televisionless for FOUR WHOLE DAYS, and we're still alive and kicking. I think it will be alright. Maybe now I can finish the blanket I started crocheting back in like... fuckin' March. I want that blanket on my bed by Autumn. It shall be done.

Anyway, my mohawk sporting cousin BeeBee* stood me up (which I kinda expected...) this weekend. I mean, she sent a text and all saying maybe next time but still.. What the fuck??! Luckily I made other plans due to anticipation of her flaking on me
(BooOOOooo!!), and I had a great time with my other cousin Zacc. Yea, her mom named her after me, so she was destined for cool from the beginning. We saw The Taking of Pelham 123... and when it comes to Denzel, I'm like a middle aged freak. Gimmie Dat, Denzel!!

Me and my MiniMe decided to make a weekend of the shit and hung out on Sunday, too. This time with her crew, who I've adopted as my own:
new friends... wait we're related.

And I must say these bitches rock. Oh, and how small is Baltimore? Found out that Zacc's good friend Tay is also my Huzbin's little sister (by marriage). But anyways, we had a blast down at Fells Point, and it was simply beautiful:
Sky at FellsPoint.

RiverBoat.

I was feeling extra cute that day so I took some self portraits... hell, a little bit of conceit never hurt nobody, ya dig?:
PrettyMe.

Speak NoEvil.

Well, that's all for now. Today was pretty much pleasant, besides these bullshit thoughts I have. I stress myself waaaaaaay too much. And I think too much. Sometimes I long for stupidity but.. it just won't happen.

*names have been changed (slightly) to protect the.... "innocent."

1 comments:

Somber Monster said...

...it'z like a small town that'z been cloned&interwoven to create thee impression of being a big city; ....neither here nor there, though.

Tay'z My Nigga; ......We'll hav to bless thee atmosphere w/ Her, soon.

Zacc'z My Nigga; .......She looks like a Black Soprano ...crackin Her knuckles&shit!

You're My Nigga; .......I Like Your Breasts!!!!!!! ...&Your Mind.