Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NewShit. Really.

Soooo... I've been thinking... and I'm gonna really learn how to use Blogger, and like.. make my shit cute, ya know? I love writing and this seems like a really cool... soapbox of sorts. A here ye, hear ye type of thing. There are so many different sides to who I am, and I want this internet expression of myself to represent who I really am in all my crazy, weird, funny, pretty, creative, narcissistic, intelligent, sad, contemplative, happy to be Black, music obsessed, fashion obsessed, paraniod, yada yada yada.. glory. And I'm pretty good with feeling my way around codes and what not. I've been bloging off of my BlackBerry, so I never really got the chance to do it up, and like... learn how to put up a damn link for starters (I just got my laptop after not owning one for like 2 years o_O..boooo)!! I have so much to talk about, yo.. and I'm ready to share it with thee world! *Toss hat up Mary Tyler Moore style.*
I'm gonna teach myself how to make my blog great. I'm gonna talk about how cool... and how sad it is to live in Baltimore. Some wild shit happens here. But a lot of cool shit happens here too. Like the Human Rights March I went to about a month ago:

baltimore,cool pics


This guy was there skateboarding on fuckin' crutches. I think that's awesome! And there was a live band complete with an accordion:
cool pics,music

That's my first time trying to like... embed photos or whatever. I hope it comes out right, lol. Anyways if you're reading this blog, and I mean really reading, then expect some changes in the very near future.

2 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

You type like the female version of E-Rich. Do you know Eric? Lol. It must be a B-More thing!

Somber Monster said...

Your Blog iz getting Greater; ...It'z alwayz been Great ....'cauze Youre Great.

.......AAAWWWW!