Friday, June 5, 2009

Booze, Bucks, BabyOil &BoyFlipping, Oh My.







I had a blast at my good friend Travis' birthday party at the Hilton. It was the most fun I had in a very VERY long time. I hadn't seen him in years, but I was determined to get out and celebrate his 27th with him. The drinks were flowing, the company was good... and the big Black buff hall monitor (in his suit, crisp white shirt and bowtie) told us that there were, "several complaints sent downstairs" from neighboring rooms about the noise level, lol. So.. there isn't much to say about it; I'll just leave you with a few of the less incriminating photos. Happy Birthday babe, Love ya lots!!

2 comments:

Ziggy Za. said...

I say, got damn.

The Notorious Z.A.G. said...

LMAO!!!!! You should see the rest of the pictures, LOL o_o